Crucial Ram 8GB DDR5-4800 UDIMM Desktop Memory
Crucial Ram DDR5 8GB-4800 Desktop Memory can empower your computer to transfer 50% more data than DDR4 at launch, resulting in faster load times, file transfers, downloads, refresh rates and less lag time5. Due to higher bus efficiency, DDR5 technology is not just faster than the previous generation, it’s better1.
More responsive multitasking
Crucial DDR5 8GB-4800 offers 50% faster speeds than DDR5-4800 at launch4, empowering users with extreme performance right out of the box. Even more impressive, Crucial DDR5 is optimized for enhanced performance and multitasking, not just during testing, but in real-world conditions. Opening more browser tabs and switching between apps now feels more responsive than ever.
Optimized power efficiency
For improved efficiency and stability, Crucial DDR5 8GB-4800 introduces on-module voltage regulation with a power management integrated circuit (PMIC), which was on the motherboard with older memory technologies7. This results in improved signaling and cleaner power for the modules (DIMMs). Moreover, Crucial DDR5’s on-module operating voltage is only 1.1V compared to DDR4’s 1.2V.
Crucial Ram 8GB DDR5-4800 UDIMM Desktop Memory Feature
- Harness blazing speeds at -4800MHz – 1.5x faster than DDR4
- Crucial 8GB DDR5 Game at higher frame rates and run demanding software with nearly 2x the bandwidth of DDR4
- Empower your system for the next-generation multi-core CPUs
- Crucial 8GB DDR5 Optimize efficiency with DDR5’s innovative improvements and on-module power management
- ECC Type = Non-ECC, Form Factor = UDIMM, Pin Count = 288-pin, PC Speed = PC5-38400, Voltage = 1.1V
Crucial 8GB DDR5-4800 UDIMM Desktop Memory Review
The only advertising on the memory modules comes on the Crucial sticker, which you can peel off easily. And if you can’t get past the bare PCB, Crucial 8GB DDR5-4800 you can always slap a third-party heat spreader on the memory modules. But, of course, the memory runs at JEDEC’s DDR5 8GB-4800 baseline, so heat spreaders are more of a luxury than a necessity.