From meeting room to presentations anywhere on the road
The DS262 is a native SVGA digital projector from Vivitek. It features DLP® and BrilliantColor™ technologies to display distinct, vibrant images in a widescreen format. The Vivitek DS262 features numerous connectivity options including two HDMI v1.4, a brightness level of 3,500 ANSI Lumens and a 15000:1 contrast ratio. With its light weight and compact form this is a short throw projector for easy installation that will fit any budget.
* DLP technology with Brilliant Color for vibrant and rich picture quality
* 3,500 ANSI lumens of brightness and 15,000:1 contrast ratio for clear, crisp and bright presentations
* SVGA (800 x 600) native resolution scalable up to a maximum WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution
* Dual-HDMI inputs for high definition content with the same high quality
* Compact and lightweight at 2.6kg for easy portability
* A long lamp life up to 10,000 hours for low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
* Audio ready with built-in 2 watt audio speaker, audio-in and audio-out ports
DLP (Digital Light Processing) is a display technology from Texas Instruments (TI). The technology inside is often referred to as DMD (Digital Micro-Mirrors). It consists of an array of mirrors where each mirror represents a pixel element. For example, a high-definition DLP projector or rear projector with 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution would have over 2 million tiny mirrors. Each mirror is attached to an electronically driven hinge that controls the amount of colored light that is reflected from Vivitek DS262.